Both practices are open Monday to Friday between 8:30 – 18:00.
We offer extended opening times:
- Tuesday mornings, appointments available from 07:15 with a Nurse or HealthCare Assistant.
- Monday evenings, appointments available up to 19:20 with a GP.
Closed for Staff Training – from 12noon.
- Tuesday 15th December 2020
- Wednesday 10th March 2021
Out of Hours
What to do when your GP practice is closed (6:00pm to 8:00am Mon to Fri, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays):
- If it’s a life-threatening emergency call 999
- If you need medical help but it’s not an emergency call 111
During normal practice opening hours, the practice remains your first point of contact for all routine requests.
When to call 111
You should call 111 when:
- You think you need to go to A&E or to another NHS urgent care service
- Your GP surgery is closed and you need healthcare advice
- You don’t know who to call for medical help
When to call 999
Call 999 for life threatening emergencies such as:
- Major accident or trauma
- Severe breathlessness
- Severe bleeding
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe chest pain